|Pregnancy #2 on Left, Pregnancy #1 on right |
Still wearing pre-pregnancy pants over here!!!
I'm still feeling pretty good, but I have noticed baby girl has gotten lower. Making mobility a little bit more restricted. I keep pulling round ligaments, from simple things like standing. (heaven forbid I stand up!) Weight gain has slowed to a normal level, blood pressure is perfect, along with baby heartbeat and movement. Happy as a clam over here. Now if only I could get some things done around here..........
1. Paint baby room
2. Have pool fence moved
3. Build Hubby an office in the garage (there's already a room in there, it just needs to be finished)
4. Sell truck/ buy car with better accommodation for 2 car seats
Thankfully, with having another girl, we already have all the stuff. So, even if we don't get everything done, its not a big deal. At least thats what I'm trying to convince myself of. I also have a list of things to do on a personal level!
1. Re-read a few of my favorite books
2. Continue walking
3. Practice pain coping techniques from the Birthing From Within Classes (which I LOVE by the way)
4. Spend some time connecting with baby. Even if its just 5 minutes before bed.
5. Do yoga at least once a week. I have been a slacker.
I plan on surrounding myself with happy thoughts, and happy, empowered women the last few weeks of pregnancy. I will continue to go to the ICAN meetings (every 2 weeks at this point) and hopefully make it to a bellies meeting. We have sent out the invitations for my blessingway, which is in 3 1/2 weeks already. (holy cow) Its a very small group of women that I love, and I can't wait to see what all it entails. I love surprises!!! Well, that about it here, and I'll post again after the blessingway!